Friday, January 22, 2010

Last Trimester

It's my last trimester for my beta year...
I still havent take my MUET...
I plan to take it at the end of the year as the mid year one is clashing my my final exam...
I'm taking 7 subjects this sem...Hope that i can cope with all subjects...
First week of the trimester is always free because no tutorial class and dont have much things to do...
Love it...haha...
I take French as my foreign language...
It's quite interesting but i still not remember those pronounciation...
The bad thing is that my friends cant register for this subject...
Haiz...alone is boring...
But luckily i had knew some new friends in class...haha...

Chinese New Year is coming soon...
But i only have 2 days of holiday...
Plan to skip the classes...
Celebrate CNY is more important...
Haha...
Waiting for 14-02-2010...

0 comments: